SR - Bright Lights and UV Rays SR - Bright Lights and UV Rays

Real Good

yup, this song is pretty much some good ol ambient listen'n too. please continue to make things this good.

SineRider responds:

will do

thanks :)

Evaporating Darkness Evaporating Darkness

Good AMBIENT!!! but.

im sorry to say, this is an amazing peice of music, i love it, but it would be so much better if it were longer, it seems to me like once you get the main part of the song it just stops, there could be so much more potential out of this one, which makes me put up an 8 for you. you should make another better longer version, that would make me one happy guy.

How Are Things For You? How Are Things For You?

Found you.. again.

Hey, i found you again, looks like you haven't logged on to this account for a while (at least haven't uploaded anything) kingbastard man, you should put up some more of ur good ol things!

matchstickman responds:

not kingbastard! this account has nothing to do with Kingbastard. this music is totally seperate from the KB thin, it's not even the same fucking person ffs.

Dream (demo) Dream (demo)

Pretty good

lol, i like this, has an elementary tune to it, like a lullaby or something, i didnt expect the sudden rave sound tho. make some more!

Broken Hearts &amp;lt;3 Broken Hearts <3

Orgasmictasmo

yeah, that was orgasmictasmo, this whole thing done in fruity loops 6 xxl, yeah.... thats nice, really nice. i need to start making music like this, unlike the crapo stuff i make.

Nice Beats-
Nice Plucking FX-
had a good feel to it.

Mid-Night responds:

nah, it sucks

My Hearts Desire My Hearts Desire

i like it

this is the type of sounds i try to capture in my music, but it never works, good work man, make some more muzak!

game-maniac22 responds:

thanks for listening man
much appreciated

(Gillenium) Strange Petals (Gillenium) Strange Petals

Very Good

This is very good. Where do you come up with these nice sounds?

Gillenium responds:

Well, the guy's voice was me.... everything else, hell if I know. I spend weeks messing with crap till it sounds good. Thanks for the review!

A Windy Day in Texas A Windy Day in Texas

great

has a nice feeling 2 it

curriemaster responds:

Hey NaveReyem,

Thanks chief. You have a nice feeling to you too. Boom shaka laka shaka laka shaka laka boom.